UKBIC has (today) hosted a seminar for Cenex’s 14th Low Carbon Vehicle event, on Developing UK Gigafactories.
The seminar will be streamed online on Tuesday 21 September starting at 4pm and will then be available for a month.
The seminar – the first time that LCV has held a physical session away from the main LCV conference – was recorded live in UKBIC’s main process hall.
Developing UK Gigafactories:
- Welcome, Robert Evans, Cenex
- Chair’s Introduction, Jacqui Murray, Faraday Battery Challenge at UK Research and Innovation
- Why the UK needs 7 Gigafactories? Stephen Gifford, Faraday Institution
- Scaling up for UK Gigafactories – UK Battery Technology: Powering the Way to Net Zero, Tony Harper, Faraday Battery Challenge at UK Research and Innovation
- Introducing UKBIC, Jeff Pratt, UK Battery Industrialisation Centre (UKBIC)
- The Next Generation of High-Performance Battery Cells and Gigfactory Production in the UK, Steven Farmer, ATME Power; Building a UK Gigafactory Chris Caygill, Envision AESC
The seminar will be first streamed on Tuesday 21 September starting at 4pm. Click here to register: Cenex-LCV2021 Online Speakers & Seminars
The seminar is part of an extensive programme on offer, and will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual seminars, with online sessions running throughout this week, and in-person seminars taking place at UTAC Millbrook Proving Ground, 22 & 23 September.
To keep up to date with Cenex’s 14th Low Carbon Vehicle event, LCV2021, and its 3rd Connected Automated Mobility Event, CAM2021, visit www.cenex-lcv.co.uk or www.cenex-cam.co.uk, or follow @LCV_event on Twitter.